1.7

I spend at least $80.00 per month at the store i brought two batteries 8/13 one was 29.99 the other was 19.99 a d both stopped working i charge them and they may work couple hours then they are dead so i have my recipts took them into the store they refused to exchange them or give me a in store credit. I was told because they had couple scratches they couldnt do anything corporate policy well thats *** it everyday use not damaged in any way

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). shager.79 is overall dissatisfied with Wild Bills Tobacco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wild Bills Tobacco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Wild Bills Tobacco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wild Bills Tobacco?

Comments

Wild_Bill2016

Hello: This is Wild Bill owner of www.wildbillwholesale.com. I believe this review was posted under the wrong company, as first of all, we do not sell the product the customer posted an image of, and secondly, we are an ecommerce company only and do not have brick & mortar stores, and the customer talks about trying to return the items to the store.

If this customer would like to contact me, please send an email with your contact information to sales@wildbillwholesale.com, and put attn: Wild Bill in the subject line. I will then reach out to you personally and solve any issue about our company, but again I believe this review has been posted about the wrong company.

to Wild_Bill2016 #1123082

I purchased them though your store you should stand by what you sell

to Anonymous #1143933

I bought a gravity battery at your store in eastpointe.These are re-branded vision spinners.

Wild Bill whether it is intentional or not you are lying. Maybe you didnt realize you sold them. I don't think it's good service to declare your customer a liar over a $22 battery that you probably bought for $5 in China.

We pay extra for good service convenience and less hassle if something is a dud you should stand behind it and not be greedy.You are not the only vape store in town anymore.

to Wild_Bill2016 #1143947

Wild bills in Adrian mi is a smoke shop and that's where I purchased the products so if you have a company with the same name I'm sorry but I know where the batteries were purchased